Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request to join DVG

+4
Jeff
AlddrA
Kurama
Ash
8 posters

Go down

Request to join DVG Empty Request to join DVG

Post by nathanstenzel Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi. nathanstenzel here. I am the same person from EL. I still play EL and I am now trying out OL. I may AFK alot and go absent, but I have been paying a decent amount of attention to this char for the moment. I maxed out my rationality. lol We will see how that goes. I have not signed up on any of the forums yet.

nathanstenzel

Back to top Go down

Request to join DVG Empty Re: Request to join DVG

Post by Ash Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:46 pm

natahan is an old guild buddy from EL, I used to be in his guild PEN when i first started EL.

I definitely vote yes Smile

Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurama Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:49 pm

I vote yes because Ash do.. Very Happy
(I'm not sure if my vote count Very Happy )
But Gl nathan
Kurama
Kurama

http://you can try www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlddrA Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:07 pm

I have come across Nathan from time to time in EL. Don't really know him, but have not heard anything bad about Nathan and besides the first part of his name is the same as one of my cousin's, so........
vote yes Very Happy
AlddrA
AlddrA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Nathan is an old friend of mine from EL. He's honorable, helpful, and I think he'd be a good addition to our guild. I vote yes.

Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyndor Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:43 pm

I know Nathan peripherally in EL. I've only spoken to him a few times, but his guild, PEN, is allied to FeaR. I knew a few ppl who were in PEN. He took a few "troublemakers" that I know of into the guild. He kept a tight rein on them, and some of them turned around and became players you could enjoy being around. The others, he kicked, or they quit because they couldn't tolerate his rules.
I had checked out his guild website at one time. It has clear, well thought out rules, as well as information explaining appropriate social norms in the game (something it can take a noob a while to assimilate).
I think he would be an asset to the guild.
Yes.

Kyndor

Back to top Go down

Post by Makiltur Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Thanks for the detailed response, Kyn! That's enough info for me to also give a yes Smile

Makiltur

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:41 pm

I know Nathan also from many years at EL and he has always been  honorable and friendly, so I vote yes for sure.

Cally

Last edited by Cally on Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Cally
Cally

Back to top Go down

Post by Elder Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:10 pm

A definite yes from me Very Happy
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by AlddrA Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:02 am

nathan has been accepted into the guild but not ranked yet. he has remained in the game afk so that someone with a rank 19 or 20 can give him the rank to talk in gm

Welcome to guild 42 nathan Surprised
AlddrA
AlddrA

Back to top Go down

Request to join DVG Empty Thanks, all

Post by nathanstenzel Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:50 am

Thank you for all the kind words and letting me in. I will try to get around to registering with the guild forum and I might even try to duplicate my lost (my old forum kicked the bucket) posts on social norms for use by PEN, 42 and whoever else wants to read them. I really miss those old posts. They made it so that I did not have to repeat myself as often. lol

So, I maxed out my rationality and I will probably increase my carry capacity, life and toughness in that order of priority. I am thinking alch, defense, magic and manu gods would do this character the most good, assuming it has all of them.

If someone wants a harvester, let me know and I could sit on my butt harvesting so you can haul it away at half the storage sale price. I figure that would be the best way for me to make money right now. lol I need to read a bunch of books to get my character where I want it.

nathanstenzel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down